Friday, August 5, 2011

Christmas in August

Since I finally took out all my lovely PB stamps, I can't help but making another card for the Simon says Challenge: Christmas in August:)

I think the timing is perfect. As a matter of fact, I just checked the PB website and they released some really cute Christmas sets. I think they will be available for purchase next month and I might hold my other orders for them. But I missed the Touch of Whimsy collection, and I want them now badly too.
Well enough of the shopping enthusiasm, here is my final card:


The image and sentiment are both from the same set, Christmas critters, I believe. I can't find the package of the stamp set on my extremely messy desk at the moment, hehe.

Here is the close look:

I first colored the mouses grey. I'm afraid it's too light since I only have C1, so I put yellow on it again. I just love these cute little creatures, so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have done the design on this, and your mice turned out beautifully, I just LOVE christmas mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous Christmas card, adorable cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete