Thursday, March 22, 2012

It has been a really long time since I posted last time. I'm pregnant and we were moving to a bigger house, which means a lot more work. While moving my craft stuff, Boy I didn't know I have so many stuff, especially patterned paper pack and I barely used them at all. I will probably not buy any pattern paper at all in the near future.

I have some issue with my PTI order lately and at one point I was upset. So I gave my business to CTMH, A Muse Studio, Gina K and Stampin up. So far I think I really enjoy stamp tv techniques, but the image/sketch is not my totally favorite style. I love SU! cardstock and ink pad and I'm even thinking to join the team after I give birth to my second baby in May....If I want to totally give up sleeping:) We will see......

Ok, enough said and please allow me to share the card:


This is like a stamping companies union: the cardstock and ink is from Stampin Up!, leaf image is from Gina K and I used the technique Gina shared on one of the videos: embossed resist and fill in the open area with glitter pen. I wasn't paying attention and used the silver glitter pen instead of the clear one. But the final effect was still very stunning. I used a couple Tim Holtz stressed ink on the background. Next time I will try to get out of my comfortable zone and use some dark colors to get more contrast. Finally the focal image was from Papertrey ink's tag-it #2. They promised to send my lost order again and I still think their stamps are the best. But I will definitely give SU more attention in the future.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment