Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In bloom

Well, apparently Papertrey Ink's In bloom stamp set was already loved by lots and lots of talented stampers. I guess I'm late at the party since I just discovered it lately. Love love the elegant blooms and the endless stamping and coloring possibilities. But I tried something simple on my first take.

Basically I used the idea from Nicole's countdown for "friends 'til the end" set. In fact, I'm thinking of buying that set too. I found their new releases are fascinating, but their old sets are just too classic and thoughtful to pass by. I feel I'm too addicting to PTI lately, oh, I hate it for not able to be in control of myself from wanting everything they carried.:P

Anyway, here is my first card using snow fresh ink on Hibiscus Bust cardstock.

I didn't position the brads very well and I'm not sure about the button. So I made the second one is on Harvest Gold cardstock, with some rhinestones.


I'm quite happy with this one and it will be in the mail to a dear friend's birthday in just a moment.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment