Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello Sunshine!



It had been raining for four days in a row here in SoCal. And the weather forecast said the rain will continue through Wednesday :(

I didn't plan to play this time since the holiday is just around the corner. But when I looked at the Mojo Monday's sketch 170, I totally fell love with it . The half circle on the right corner looked just like a sun raising up. Nothing could beat that up in this weather, right?

The tree was embossed (again) with clear embossing powder, it didn't show very well on the light shade of the cardstock. But I felt this lighter green represnting the washed green leaves very well, so I chose the Papertrey Ink's spring moss over the ripe avocado.

So nice to see the bright sun and blue sky, right? ^^

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery card! Love your polka dot sun! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete