Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Friendship

I received my Penny Black order on Saturday and I couldn't wait to playing with the cute cute hedgehog images. I had been eyeing those for a really long time way before I started stamping. They are my truly new BFF!

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is about new beginning as well. So I made the above card.

I was imagining the hedgehog was picking up mushrooms and then he saw a ladybug on the mushroom in his hand. So he said hi and the ladybug said hi back. Then they started talking and became best friends!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Amy - adorable image! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the challenge amy and such a sweet image......thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday for our first challenge of the new year...wishing you a very happy 2011...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete